Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year..New Experiences....New Trials

Everyone of us experiences many trials that God gave to us to measure our faith to him.So many bad feelings like heartaches,problems in our family,to our friends,and inside our school also.But year 2010 is now over.
So that for me,I want to forget all the embarrassing moments and bad experiences in my 2010.I want to face year 2011 with joy and a blessed new year.I know that God is always there beside me to confront me all the time.I want to experience new trials also,that will make me strong all the time and to deepest my faith to our savior.I know also that God never give a trials to us if we don't have the ability to survive for those.
For all the bad experiences and trials that I experience last 2010 I will now forget and left in the oceans that the waves will carry them away from me.
NEW YEAR..NEW EXPERIENCES..NEW TRIALS..LET'S MOVE ON!!!

1 comment: